Features of the ECOPRIMA® models:
- Reduce waste water volume and minimize waste disposal costs, recovering clean water and valuable substances used in the production process which otherwise would be washed out
- ECOPRIMA® vacuum evaporators models: Multi-stage, Dryers and Crystallisers able to save even more energy
- 30 years of experience and successfully installed in 34 countries around the world
- State of the art
- ISO 9001:2015, PED (Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23 / EC) and F-Gas certified
- no emissions of gas into the air, as the process is under vacuum
- no serial product, just customized solutions to meet every customer demands
- winner of the European Award for technical Innovations in Paris
- user-friendly and maintenance-friendly design, i.e. the vacuum evaporator is accessible from all sides and easy to inspect, thus easy operation, easy handling and easy maintenance
- low maintenance and operating costs
- low purity requirements for the product or the waste water to be treated
- chemical-free operation
- neutralisation is not necessary thanks to the use of the model ECOPRIMA® CR
- Boiling temperature of approx. 30-35° C as standard
- optimum degree of concentration at low energy consumption, thus is a “smart solution”
- ECOPRIMA® WS: Use of hot water / steam and cooling water instead of electricity if waste heat is available in the factory
Our products ranges from cost-saving and highly efficient laboratory equipment with a distillate water flow of 1 litre per hour, to high-performance industrial plant with a capacity of up to several cubic metres per hour!
Examples of our models:
ECOPRIMA® model K
|Standard plant in stainless steel EN 1.4404, e.g. for the concentration of oil emulsions
Used successfully for many years at the Company SWAROVSKI in Tyrol
ECOPRIMA® model CR
|The parts of the plant in contact with the fluid are made in special material (metal or polymer) in acid resistant format. It’s apply for the concentration of highly corrosive substances such as: chromic acid, hydrofluoric acid, hydrochloric acid, electroplating waste waters, etc.
Used successfully for many years at NIPPON STEEL in Japan
ECOPRIMA® model WS
|Usable in presence of energy sources and waste heat (for example, hot water / steam / thermal oil) to reduce more and more the plant electricity consumption.
Used successfully for many years at VECTOR in Russia
ECOPRIMA® model TR
|For the concentration of waste water into a muddy, pulpy, consistency.
Used successfully for many years at AESCULAP in Germany
ECOPRIMA® model CRYSTALLISER
|For the concentration of waste water into a crystalline concentrate (salt).
Used successfully for many years at DOE RUN in the US
ECOPRIMA® model MULTI-STAGE EVAPORATORS
|Multi-stage evaporators enable energy consumption to be reduced to a third!
This system is in use at the Austrian Mint in Vienna, and won the European Award for Technical Innovations in Paris 2015.
ECOPRIMA® model CUSTOMISED PRODUCTS
|For the treatment of radioactively contaminated waste water.
This system is being successfully used by ANSALDO NUCLEARE in Italy.
Use our contact options – call us for further information!